[nfbmi-talk] request all mcrs meeting info

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 14:47:16 UTC 2014

February 10 2014 MCRS Request All Meeting Info

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Marlene Malloy, Executive Director

Mich. Council Rehab. Services

(via e-mail

Dear Ms. Malloy,

In accordance with relevant sections of both Title I and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, I am requesting all written documents and print information used in Friday’s MCRS meeting be remitted to me promptly in accessible format for as you know I am blind.

These should include all partner reports (including BSBp’s) and again anything submitted and used at that meeting.

It also should include draft minutes as soon as they are produced (which should be within eight (8) working days, so I’m simply asking for them in advance.

You may remit these documents requested as either plain text attachments or plain text enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

By the way I did get the meeting agenda and the prior meeting draft minutes affirmatively from your office prior to the meeting thank you so these need not be included.

I thank you in advance for your prompt and accessible response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.