[nfbmi-talk] lansing township jobs and forms

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 18:18:48 UTC 2014

All,

Note on this page:
http://www.lansingtownship.org/FormsandApplications.aspx

Several of the documents are image based pdf files and thus not accessable in accordance with Title II of the ADA or Section 504.

It's of particular interest that the application for massage therapist is just such a document as I know of many blind massage therapists.
Regardless it is of particular interest to me that the wife of Ed Rodgers is the Supervisor of this Township, and indeed Ed Rodgers who heads the Michigan Bureau of Services to Blind Persons lives there and he cannot independently access several of these documents or others on the site.

Oh yes and their son is the Township Treasurer too.
But why should this township be compliant with the ADA when BSBOP is not?

All are scofflaws and all are institutional bigots and mass discriminators.

Access to information is a fundamental civil right under the ADA and Section 504.

Joe