[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request all mcrs meeting info

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 20:44:04 UTC 2014

    Now here is how an SRC is supposed to respond, as well as any VR related entity; and/or even an advisory committee under both Title I and Section 504 of the Rehab Act, and Title II of the ADA.

Yet, we have seen Rodgers, BSBP and all continually violate these federal civil rights laws to access timely information about its activities, even minutes and turn them in to phony FOIA requests with huge surcharges for information built in by illegal and discriminatory policies and practices.
Time for that to end and for BSBP which wouldn't exist without the Rehab Act to follow our fundamental civil right to access information in a timely manner, without surcharge and based upon primary consideration.

And time to make all their meetings fully accessable including information therein to the blind including advocates and blind members of the public.

This is public information! And we the public have the right to it. All of it! And in a format we can read.

Jioe