[nfbmi-talk] bsbp accomplishment report to mcrs

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:56:37 UTC 2014

This agency is a sham and a shambles. The Rehabilitation Act is really not that complicated. Neither is the Randolph Sheppard Act, or the Michigan Constitution. One does not need a law degree to understand any of these statutes and mandates, but it is truly beyond my ken how someone who holds himself out as a Michigan lawyer could have such utter noncomprehension, and/or slatternly disregard for these laws and their properly prommelgated Regulations.  Furthermore, Mike Zimmer is yet another lawyer who permits the abuse of state and federal authority and missappropriation of state and federal funds. Would that we could have seen right, rationalism and public responsibility exercised in the Department of Licensing & Regulatory Affairs, but I do not believe that this is even possible with the current crop of executives suckling at the public trough.