[nfbmi-talk] does anyone know what this means?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 23:00:06 UTC 2014

> In FY13, the Consumer Services Division focused on ensuring that consumers receive the same employment opportunities as other transition students.

Does this mean that blind students in transition were given the same inadequate transition services as other students with disabilities or what?

This has all the stamp of one Leemon Jones upon it. Man can he write or what?

Or maybe this was a contribution from Beth White who just shuttles BSBP students in to Peckham's so-called transition program with Peckhan's Mitch Tomlinson being married to the ISD transition coordinator.

I'm sure Lydia can add to how wonderful the BSBP youth transition programs are.

This stuff is robbing our kids of the future!

That's why I can't laugh at it anymore.