[nfbmi-talk] Fw: meeting of the Advisory Board

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:46:08 UTC 2014

From: "Luzenski, Sue (LARA)" <LuzenskiS at michigan.gov>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:37 PM
To: "Larry Posont" <president.nfb.mi at gmail.com>
Cc: "Rodgers, Edward (LARA)" <rodgerse at michigan.gov>
Subject: RE: meeting of the Advisory Board

Good afternoon Larry,

I apologize for not sending the agenda of the February 7 Advisory Commission to you.  It was a first time oversight on my part.  The
agenda was posted on Newsline on February 4 but I will ensure in the future that the President of both of the consumer organizations
receives a copy of the agenda as I have in the past.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Sue