[nfbmi-talk] call for resources in south carolina

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 18:22:58 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I just got off the phone with my bank to check it out and happened to mention I was blind.

The person I was dealing with in the call center is from Greenville South Carolina area and she has an eight year old son who is blind and not being taught Braille on any level. Not even introductory!

I gave her my phone and e-mail.

But waslooking for resources in South Carolina and especially Federationists there I could link her up with.

Folks can write me at: joeharcz at comcast.net

or call at: 810-516-5262

P.S.

I'm so mad at the district I could spit.