[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Seeking Federationists withExpertise...

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 22:24:31 UTC 2014

From: Riccobono, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:07 PM
To: State Affiliate Leadership (state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org)
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Seeking Federationists withExpertise...

Dear Federation Leaders:

The importance of video and photos in our society is growing exponentially with the ease of capture offered by smart phones and PDAs. We are looking to build the capacity of our Federation members in engaging in these seemingly visual forms of expression. As we know, when the Federation digs into something it changes our way of thinking about it.

If there are members in your affiliate who are particularly skilled at taking and/or editing videos/photos, can you please send their information my way? We may want to reach out to them for a brief training we are putting together for this year's national convention. We are particularly interested in people using various nonvisual techniques to manage the capture of video and photos.

Yours in the movement,

Mark

Mark A. Riccobono, M.S.ed

Executive Director, Jernigan Institute