[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for BSBP Commissionfor Blind Persons- Transcripts/Minutes & Reports

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 06:50:25 UTC 2014

Hi, gosh, did you guys realize most rehabilitation agencies across this
great nation are not administered by such corrupt, self-serving agenda and
interest individuals?  Those agencies and administrators who have no
corruption and dirty and stained laundry to hide, have no need to hide
behind Freedom of Information Acts, and freely and openly are transparent
with their actions and information, just as Christine knows and stated.

 Needs to place their laundry out in the sunshine for disinfection!B S 4 B P