[nfbmi-talk] A Request from the Last Board Meeting

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Feb 24 23:50:23 UTC 2014

Hello. I know we don't have meeting minutes as of yet, but it would be
really helpful if we could get a list of the action items that were
voted on, so to start a checklist of what needs to be done.

We often have a lot of enthusiasm at these meetings and I think some
nudging or reminders of what we decided on could go a long way to
ensuring we have that follow-through and do what we said we were going
to do.
Wish I would have taken notes myself to create such a list, but perhaps
Terri or someone else could jump in here?
Thanks much.

--
Best regards,
J.J.