[nfbmi-talk] Camp Dates

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:10:35 UTC 2014

This Saturday, March 1 the birding by year and beyond program will be held at the University of Michigan environmental interpretive center we are featuring a presentation on tapping maple trees and collecting sap to make maple syrup all blind youth and adults friends and family are welcome the program will be from 10 AM to 12 noon if you have further questions please call Donna posts on at 313-220-8140