[nfbmi-talk] Guide Dog Divission Meeting

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Feb 26 17:15:34 UTC 2014

Well, Mary Wurtzel and I have talked. We would like to hold a conference call meeting on Sunday, March 9, 2014. So far, we are looking at 7 P.M. Hummans only on the phones! Amoong things to discuss are, are we officially a divission, how to impliment our resolution about changing the wording of Michigan's service animal statute and how to communicate regularily so as to make our divission strong! Other subjects such as transportation with a guide dog or probblems with access concerning you and your dog may also be addressed. Hope to hear from alol of you guide dog users and also those who may be interested such as folks who associate with said guide dog users, parents of guide dog users or just folks who may want to learn more about the use of dogs and how the folks who use them handle there dog issues. Thnks, Larry D Keeler Chairman of the Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!