[nfbmi-talk] Why Do We Fear the Blind

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 15:29:41 UTC 2014

What a fantastic article. I love the way this woman explains the practical application of alternative techniques and her conviction that blindness can most assuredly be managed with competence, competence and grace.  I look forward with optimism to the release of Rosemary's forthcoming book "For The Benefit of Those Who See".

Thanks so much Marianne, for sharing this with us.

Christine

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone