[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on Attorney General Expenditures

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:04:24 UTC 2014

Joe, you should save every invoice that you have received within the past year from this institution that purports to serve Michigan's residents who are blind; and email the file to every member of the Michigan Legislature.  How could any state agency serving persons with disabilities stoop so low as to charge its constituents for information that the spirit of the Federal Rehabilitation Act compels these same agencies to make available to All stakeholders; be they potential customers, actual clients, members of the legislature or interested persons?

 It is indeed tragic to see this program sullied in this reprehensible manner.  Edward F Rodgers is most certainly demonstrating his true colors as a proud  politico.  But I am ashamed of Mike Zimmer and Governor Snyder for condoning this abridgment of rights and despicable abuse of the Democratic process and the full faith and credit clause of the United States Constitution.  I am certain that there are violations of the Michigan Constitution at play here as well.