[nfbmi-talk] Fw: GW Micro Announces Global Window-Eyes Initiativefor users of Microsoft Office

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 02:08:56 UTC 2014

Agreed. And let us not forget devices and equipment that support braille use. What is the use of sending people to training programs and having them take braille classes if you don't want to help them get equipment that will support it's use. I am talking about a braille writer. First of all, were appropriate and then also we are appropriate either braille display or a note taker. I say display because it may prove to be more bang for the book as you can hook them up to computers and use them right along with the speech and don't have to spend a lot of money for a separate device.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/FtFZfgsS-20140115-2102.wav