[nfbmi-talk] Job Posting Ending Soon

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 28 03:56:23 UTC 2014

What utter garbage.

On the one hand it talks about a person pursuing a VR Counseling degree and
on the other hand it talks about simply being a student.

By the way there are no required affirmative action provisions for people
with disabilities in any of these jobs.

And that is a requirement of Section 501 of the Rehabilitation Act which
none of these clowns have apparently read.

Oh and on none of these jobs do they mention the ADA, 504 or other
disability rights denotations.

But, what am I thinking huh?

This is just another patronage slot and all of these jobs are, as Christine
Boone pointed out ways to contravene collective bargaining rights of state
employees to boot.

Ah what relative of some executive hack will get this job?

Moreover, if this position does get filled by a blind person by some freak
of circumstance what does anyone want to bet that he or she will be paid at
the lowest end of this scale here?

Of course we'll never know just how much these student assistents get paid
because none of us have enough money to pay the extortionate FOIA for such a
simple request.

But I do digress....

I must take two aspirin and chase them down with Pepto Bismal.

Makes me rather ill actually.

Joe