[nfbmi-talk] Proposed Mailing List Policy

Matt McCubbin mgoalball at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 20:27:42 UTC 2014

Dear Joe,
I'm sure J.J. and our delegates from Washington Seminar will report
soon or at our next board meeting. Correct me if I am wrong, but it
seems whenever this topic of list management is brought up you seem to
get personally offended. I believe J.J. and Fred have valid points
about list traffic and the lack of discussion brought upon by your
numerous messages to this list, and believe discussion at our next
board meeting is warranted.
This issue is not about stifling your right to free speech, it is
simply about common mailing list courtesy and the reputation of our
organization.
Just my opinion,
Matt