[nfbmi-talk] red alert save msu dairy products

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 18:43:28 UTC 2014

Red Alert to Mr. Rodgers

Please see the article after my signature line Mr. Rodgers. It appears the juice is out at the Capitol. I suggest you rescue all of that MSU ice cream purchased with Vocational Rehabilitation funds before it melts. Or maybe you can have one of the non-blind, non-disabled personnel paid for with VR funds rescue it?

Best,

Joe Harcz

Michigan Capitol closed due to power outage Associated Press The state Capitol building in Lansing is closed temporarily because of a power outage. Interim

Capitol facilities director Tim Bowlin says a backup generator kicked on to handle emergency lighting since power went out around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Employees have been sent home and the building is closed to the public until electricity can be restored. Bowlin says the outage is an "internal problem"

at the Capitol and not related to the Lansing Board of Water & Light, the municipal utility that powers much of the Lansing area. The Legislature is not

in session Wednesday and won't be much of the summer.