[nfbmi-talk] NFB Online Streaming Problems

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:23:02 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Is anyone else besides me trying to listen in on the Board of Directors
meeting this morning? When I click on the link to listen to the online
stream, all I get is the Spanish translation. Anyone else experiencing this
issue? There is not any contact information for any problems with the online
stream, so thought I would post this on the email list to see if anyone else
was experiencing this problem, and perhaps find someone who could resolve
this issue.

Thanks,
Elizabeth