[nfbmi-talk] NFB Online Streaming Problems

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:46:23 UTC 2014

Hi to Elizabeth and others listening in remotely.

I too noticed a lot of inconsistency in the quality of the stream
during the first 90 minutes or so of this morning's board meeting.  In
addition to capturing as much as possible via digital recording
software, I also have been listening using the iOs feed via the TuneIn
Radio Pro app on my iPhone.  The outages have seemed to occur
simultaneously on my PC and my phone.  So I don't think it was
affecting just you.  Ever since 10:25 AM Eastern Time, the stream
quality has been awesome.

-Kane