[nfbmi-talk] NFB Online Streaming Problems

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:27:59 UTC 2014

Hello All,

There has been quite a discussion about this on the national student email
list. Apparently, the hotel internet service is not all that great, and
thus, is providing difficulties for the online stream. The problems seem to
appear on all listening devices. I am sure people are aware of the problem,
and are most likely doing all they can to find a solution to the problem if
there is one that can be found. Hopefully the quality of the online stream
will improve for the rest of the convention sessions.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth