[nfbmi-talk] statement on passage of wioa

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 09:01:39 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, the President's words and wishes will not become reality for
the blind of Michigan, unless ab person is sighted, ineligible for
vocational rehabilitation services, and are a family member, friend, or
lover of BS4BP management, then that person gets the PIN to the Michigan
rehabilitation ATM!

Statement by the President on the Passage of the Workforce Innovation and
Opportunity Act of 2014

Washington, D.C. (United States) (

OFFICIAL WIRE)

July 9, 2014

I applaud the overwhelming majority of lawmakers from both parties who came
together on behalf of America's workers to pass the Workforce Innovation and

Opportunity Act of 2014. This bipartisan compromise will help workers,
including workers with disabilities, access employment, education,
job-driven training,

and support services that give them the chance to advance their careers and
secure the good jobs of the future. Today's vote helps ensure that our
workers

can earn the skills employers are looking for right now and that American
businesses have the talent pool it takes to compete and win in our global
economy.

 I look forward to signing it into law and hope Congress will continue to
come together to make progress for America's working families.

For Inquiries, Contact:

Whitehouse News

1 202-456-1111

Source:

http://www.officialwire.com/pr/statement-by-the-president-on-the-passage-of-
the-workforce-innovation-and-opportunity-act-of-2014/