[nfbmi-talk] board meeting

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:11:48 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

July 17, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     On August 16, the Board of the National Federation of the Blind
of Michigan will meet at the Holiday Inn
5353 Gateway Center, Flint, MI 48507. We will meet from 10:00 to 2:00,
with the Flint Chapter meeting right after the Board Meeting from 2:00
to 4:00 or as soon as the Board Meeting is over. The Board Meeting
will be in the Madison/McKinley room. Lunch will be $8.00. We will
have a 50/50 split of Philly Cheese and Club wrap sandwiches. I hope
see you there. Please send me agenda items.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.