[nfbmi-talk] Fw: simple stuff

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 23:19:44 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Savoie, Dan (DHS)
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: simple stuff

Sir,

I am but one blind man who is both a consumer and advocate, I ask for your patience as I've thought my civil rights in these regards were required of your agency and your person more than forty years ago under federal civil rights law (Section 504, Rehabilation Act) and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

Frankly, all must I wait until I'm dead to get my full civil rights of simple access?

Must I or others in my class be told to "be patient" when it comes to civil rights now forty years old?

Sir, and others on this post, must I ask for you to hold your breath and turn blue for forty years, twenty four or even one minute?

I've seen a whole lot of absurd and spiteful things in my day, but the very thing and the very actions of the Michigan Department of Human Services in these regards goes beyond the pale.

I am no longer going to "play nice" as it seems that no one wishes to follow the rule of law in these regards.

Therefore this all will be made public like I will make public all of the abuse of the Bureau of Services for Persons who are Blind here in Michigan.

I will not desist in uncoverring the grooss discrimination within DHS against PWD in these regards or in the groos incompetance of people like yourself sir, or Director Corrigan.

I have nothing to lose. You and others do have your ersatz salaries and other things to lose for sure.

These correspondences as such should be made along with all of your agencies other correspondences in these regards to the Office for Civil Rights at HHS as well as the OIG's office at HHS.

I'm certain that you and Ms. Corrigan and all of those folks in-between wouldn't mind the fact that OCR and OIG look in to your affairs.

I'm not sanguine with any of it.

But this I know for certain: That is that neither you, nor your predacessors or anyone in DHS or it's predeccessors has followed let alone applied to itself the precepts of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 or Section 504 of the Rehabiliattion act of 1973.

And yet you and this agency sucks our bllod and money for socalled benefits, activites and services.

Well you and your minions don't exist from us. Your jobs and income are because of us.

and sir, there is a saying about all of this and that is: Nothing about uswithout us!