[nfbmi-talk] leadership retreat

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 12:37:19 UTC 2014

Me too Dave for the record.

In addition I'm highly encouraging Georgia Kitchen to attend as well.

Georgia has done great work in not only helping to re-establish a Flint
Chapter but also her tireless work on Newsline is legendary.

Moreover, she on her own iniative has brouth Flint's Mayor Walling to our
state convention.

Her iniative in spite of many personal issues, which we all have, is
extra-ordinary and is a hallmark of leadership by any standard.

I make this public because for technical reasons Georgia isn't on this list,
but more importantly to personify the hallmarks of leadership in NFB.

Georgia is a peach....Smile...

Best,

Joe