[nfbmi-talk] Patti Gregory-Chang will be our National Representative

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 22:46:44 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

July 23, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Patti Gregory-Chang will be our National Representative for the
State Convention in Flint on October 10-12. Ms. Gregory-Chang grew up
in Harbor Springs Michigan and attended Michigan State University
before attending law school in Chicago and moving there permanently.
She was elected to the national board in 2008 and is now the Chair of
the Scholarship Committee. Please join me in welcoming Patti
Gregory-Chang to the State Convention of the Michigan Affiliate.
Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.