[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Automatic reply: FOIA Response to Request for Information on Consumer Satisfaction Survey BSBP Older Blind

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 00:42:55 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Belknap, Katie (LARA)
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: Automatic reply: FOIA Response to Request for Information on Consumer Satisfaction Survey BSBP Older Blind

If I am in immediate assistance related to anything related to blindness services; blindness compliance; or vocational rehabilitation funds and their disbursements I will be the last person to address you Madame who knows nothing but how to suck our funding from our programs and for your benefit.

And without one wit of competence, instruction or even pretense like being so-called CRC certified either.

I'm totally disgusted with all of the mass misappropriation of federal Vocational Rehabilitation and Independent Living Funds to non-disabled, non-blind, non-certified, non-qualified, non- directed and otherwise non-performing public hacks like yourself.