[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Uber Ridesharing now in Lansing, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Flint

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 12:46:35 UTC 2014

    J.J. You wrote to me off list as this clearly shows and then you say you
don't wish for an off list conversation or whatever.

Come on sir. What gives?

Are you placing personalities over principles here?

Again I am not theoretically opposed at all to these systems, but want them
accessable to all including guide dog users.

I also don't appreciate the fact that you personally have advocated
supression of freedom of speech rights on this very list.

You can't have things both way sir in a democratic function.