[nfbmi-talk] FW: [msb-alumni] Re: Some Very Sad News

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Jul 29 12:30:36 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: msb-alumni-bounce at freelists.org
[mailto:msb-alumni-bounce at freelists.org] On Behalf Of Fawn Scott
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1:17 AM
To: msb-alumni at freelists.org
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Some Very Sad News

Hi Larry
I didn't  know Rob but I met Marcha a few times sweet lady I'm so sorry for
her loss . I pray the Lord's comfort and pease for Marcia and all who knew
and loved Rob Sincerely Fawn Scott Class of 81

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 28, 2014, at 7:25 PM, "Larry D Keeler" <lkeeler at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> You sure are right about that Rich! Bowling just won't be the same
anymore. He was the spirit and glue that held that league together. And also
the spirit behind all those folks who listened and enjoyed his music through
the years.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard McKinley"
> <mcfurbie at gmail.com>

awesome friend.  RIP my good friend.  We love ya Marcia and are here for you
in any way possible.