[nfbmi-talk] Scholarship Application

Elizabeth Mohnke via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 21:26:27 UTC 2014

Hello Terri,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. However, since none of this information was included on the application form, and many people have questions and concerns regarding this issue, I have posted this email to the email list for all to read. If you could modify the application form to include this information so that all scholarship applicants understand this when applying for the scholarships, it would go a long way to clarify this matter for anyone who applies for our scholarships. I believe everyone who applies for our scholarships should have access to this information up front as they are applying for the scholarships.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth