[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on "WhoIs That Licensed Operator (Anderson Building)?" with Attachment

Terry D. Eagle via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 02:27:44 UTC 2014

Given the extensive list of highly paid Bureau and agency officials sent Ms.
Haynes' response, and the information sought is being carried out by one or
more of said highly paid state officials currently, one would logically
conclude that such requested information would be readily available at the
touch of a few computer keys, and freely provided and free of charge in the
public interest of accountability and transparency.  Of course anyone
familiar with such outfit and list of officials, knows said officials are
too busy covering up their corrupt, illegal activities, and too busy
planning their next illegal action.  Or, perhaps, in addition, said
officials simply do not possess the basic required skills to be competent to
master a keyboard and accounting and data programs on a computer, as seems
to be the excuse given by Rodgers, it and when he may decide to respond to
an inquiry, and imagine, he also has in his employ a highly qualified,
albeit under-utilized executive assistant, at least one or more paralegal, a
deputy director, and several division directors, and program managers, yet,
no timely and free public accountability and transparency information can be
made available.  The first step likely is to send said staff to the training
center for basic computer skills.  Secondly, hire and employ qualified
competent individuals, such as highly qualified blind persons, with
integrity and moral values, who put their character higher than a paycheck
and intimate benefits.  And,thirdly,  assign special agents from the FBI,
the DOJ, and federal and state prosecuting attorneys, to utilize their
highly refined skills to uncover and prosecute the illegal family mob
corruption within the administration in civil service.  The third idea is
likely the best use of taxpayer funds.

That Licensed Operator (Anderson Building)?" with Attachment