[nfbmi-talk] wonder if this event is caterrred?

joe harcz Comcast via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 12:39:30 UTC 2014

I wonder if the Michigan Works event is being caterred by a licensed blind operatior in accordance with PA 260 in the Anderson Building? Oops there is no licensed blind operator there? What was I thinking?

Joe Harcz

Michigan Works! Association Prosperity Awards

Introducing the Michigan Works! Association Prosperity Awards.

The Prosperity Awards recognize significant accomplishments within our communities.

This event will showcase economic impact resulting from newly created jobs, transformational training and effective talent pipeline development.

During the event, state legislators present tributes to award winners, who have the opportunity to tell their story and the role Michigan Works! played

in their success.

View event program

Date / Location

Wednesday, June 4

Event: Anderson House Office Building, Mackinac Room

N Capitol Ave, Lansing, MI 48933

Reception: Troppo

111 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933

View directions and map

Fee

$50 per attendee

Agenda

Table with 4 columns and 5 rows

12:00pm

Arrival and check-in

12:30pm

Opening remarks

List of 4 items

• Luann Dunsford, CEO, Michigan Works! Association

• USDOL Secretary Thomas Perez, Remarks via DVD

• Christine Quinn, Director, Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan

• Amy Cell, Senior Vice President of Talent Enhancement, Michigan Economic Development Corporation

list end

1:00pm

Award ceremony

Emcees

List of 3 items

• Charlie Mahoney, Chairperson, Michigan Works! Association

• Chuck Hadden, President/CEO, Michigan Manufacturers Association

• Will Carne, First Vice President, Michigan Works! Association

list end

3:45pm

Closing remarks

4:00pm

Reception

table end

Thank You Sponsors:

Bronze

files/PPA_Inc_Logo_big

Event Guide Sponsors

List of 13 items

• Action Associates / Work Skills Corporation

• DENSO Manufacturing

• Greater Flint Health Coalition

• Kellogg Community College

• Lansing Board of Water and Light

• Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center

• Michigan Technological University - School of Forest Resources & Environmental Science

• Nexteer Automotive

• NOVO - 1

• Public Policy Associates

• Safety Net, Inc.

• Senderra RX Specialty Pharmacy

• Southeast Michigan Community Alliance Michigan Works!

list end

Sponsorship

Our sponsorships give your company maximum exposure to the attendees before, during and after the event, with options to accommodate all budgets.

INCREASE YOUR ORGANIZATION’S VISIBILITY WHILE SUPPORTING THE MICHIGAN WORKS! SYSTEM.

View the

sponsorship prospectus

or register today:

Sponsor Registration

ATTENDEE PROFILE

Estimated attendance 200+

AUDIENCE

List of 7 items

• Workforce and economic development professionals

• Michigan Works! Agency Directors and administrative staff

• Partners in education

• Legislators

• Employers

• Business associates

• and more!

list end

CONTACT

Questions? Contact us any time, we are flexible and willing to work with you to design the sponsorship package that will fulfill your marketing needs. Contact

Malorie Kersten, kerstenm at michiganworks.org.

Register for Michigan Works! Association Prosperity Awards

find your one-stop service center

Source:

http://www.michiganworks.org/events/michigan-works-association-prosperity-awards/