[nfbmi-talk] exhibit table sign up

David Robinson via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 13:01:07 UTC 2014

Michigan convention attendees,

  Now that the agenda for national convention is available, I hope you have been able to determine a time slot to work at the Michigan table in the exhibit room.  We still need times for July 2 and 3 and some limited time on July 4.  Please sign up today for your time slot.

   If you are not attending convention and would like to order a coffee mug from the Michigan affiliate, please let me know and I will set one aside for you. The ceramic coffee mugs have the braille alphabet and are $15 each.

Dave Robinson