[nfbmi-talk] June 7 Birding by Ear and Beyond

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:08:41 UTC 2014

Join us June 7, 2014 for a once a year chance to experience the noisy     nesting Michigan birds who have chosen to set up their territorial home at the University of Michigan-Dearborn natural area. This habitat which formerly served as the home farm for Henry and Clara Ford continues to function as a rich and diverse sanctuary where many returning migratory birds as well as year round bird residents have chosen to settle for the summer and raise their families in their quest to reproduce their species. It would not be unusual for us to experience over fifty species of Michigan birds as we travel the trails of the natural area around the University of Michigan-Dearborn Environmental Interpretive Center on this Saturday morning in June. Please consider joining us as we involve ourselves in Sensing Nature’s Beauty.
To obtain more information please contact Donna Posont at 313-220-8140 or check us out on the University of Michigan-Dearborn web site through the Environmental Interpretive Center. Hopefully, see you Saturday 10-noon at 4901 Evergreen Rd. Dearborn, Michigan.