[nfbmi-talk] Fw: more anderson questions petrilli

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 00:23:11 UTC 2014

Outragious. They work for we the people and not the other way around. They the VR entities would exist without the federal funding yet this cofflaw doesn't wish to be accountable for any expenditure, or anything while sucking at the federal teet.

Where is the accountability? Where is the performance metrics. Where is there anything civilized let alone even remotely sane about the abuse of the VR/BSBP system here in Michigan let alone elsewhere.