[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Automatic reply: more anderson questions petrilli

Nadia Cioffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 02:05:47 UTC 2014

Although I see vcild points: postings that Ed is out office twice shows what? That Ed is not entitled to be away from office, that Ed is not working? If anything it shows he human. People have meetings, and time off. My question is primly dose if make a difference is not when a message is posted in a, twice or three times. Last I understood posting something once is informal, posting twice within a few minutes was a mistake, posting twice thought a few days maybe a reminder and any more send to say "look at what I wrote"  also it can be insulting to the reader. If you say something to someone I'm person more than a few times its annoying and same applies to written text. So because you posted this twice I assume what reader to notice, what would be? Assuming that a person will connect the dots turns into misunderstanding. To prevent misunderstanding, what is the point of this post, informal or to point something out. What are you trying to inform or point out that I must have missed  because I do not see a connection? I assume you posted this because there is a connection.