[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [website-updates] MCRS WEBSITE UPDATES - JUNE 12, 2014

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 20:01:59 UTC 2014

This is the official reason our SRC meeting was cancelled.

I for one am tired of having a second class Statewide Rehab Council and the second class treatment in ensuring accountability of our VR agency.

We need to restore yesterday the Michigan Commission for the Blind with all of its powers and duties under Public Act 260!