[nfbmi-talk] kudos bsbp recomendations

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 13:23:36 UTC 2014

June 12 2014 to MCRS on Recommendations

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Members and Staff of MCRS c/o Marlene Malloy

Executive Director

Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services

3490 Belle Chase Way, Suite 110

Lansing, MI   48911-4263

517.887.9370 - voice (ext. 2)

877.335.9370 - toll free voice

517.887.9369 - fax

Website:

www.mcrs13.org

Dear Ms. Malloy,

Please share this with members of the MCRS. I am writing today to wholeheartedly concur with the recommendations of MCRS (see: segment after my signature line). (I will write in more detail in other correspondences addressing each and every one.)

However, at this time I am requesting the agency (BSBP’s) detailed response as I’ve seen nothing in the Draft State Plan supplement to this.

Again I applaud MCRS and its members for this as far as they go for it is indeed your mission to hold this public Vocational Rehabilitation agency truly accountable for indeed delivering services to customers who are blind in accordance with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title I, as amended. The bottom line indeed is being a voice of customers of BSBP.

For this I thank the staff and members of the MCRS.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.