[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on New Horizons

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 17:55:37 UTC 2014

The known conflicts of interests documented in the "reversion to vendor" findings in the 2009 RSA monitoring report with this CRO and with area Supervisor for BSBP GGwen McNeal who is on New Horizons board of Directors continues.

This is on its face a corrupt practice and documented as one.

Now this agency abuses once again FOIA in stalling its known obligations.

Oh yes and thy'll likely illegally try to charge me several hundreds of dollars for the very information I send them!

Joe Harcz