[nfbmi-talk] bioethics and disability rights conference call

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Mon Jun 16 13:09:24 UTC 2014

Hello listfriends,  I don't know if this is off topic, since it is not about NFB...however it is about bioethics.  NFB member Adrianne Asche was very involved in this topic, and I want to learn more...anyone else.  Conference call info below.

"Bioethics & Disability Rights" - June 17th

presented by National Disability Leadership Alliance (NDLA)

How can you get involved? Join our monthly Organizer’s Forum calls!

Calls are held the third Tuesday of every month, 1:00 - 2:00 pm EST.

Call in number: 1.213.342.3000

Code 193134#

Lydia