[nfbmi-talk] consumer satisfaction ob request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 15:17:10 UTC 2014

June 17 2014 Consumer Satisfaction Survey BSBP Older Blind

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Edward F. Rodgers II, Director

Mich. Bureau Services for Blind Persons

Leemon Jones, BSBP

Sue Luzenski, BSBP

(Via E-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I point your attention to the following:

Annual Report - Independent Living Services For Older Individuals Who Are Blind

RSA-7-OB for Bureau of Services for Blind Persons - H177B130022 report through September 30, 2013…

C. Briefly summarize results from any of the most recent evaluations or satisfaction surveys conducted for your program and attach a copy of applicable

reports.

The Bureau is in the process of conducting a satisfaction survey for the program and results will be available in 2014.”

Now, I have the following questions and requests:

1. Just who or what entity conducted or is conducting this survey?

2. What instrument or tool was used for said alleged survey, and what format or formats was it conducted in?

3. I am requesting, as a blind consumer advocate a copy of said instrument or “tool” in my most accessible format pursuant to obligations Under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II, of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (subpart e, communications). To wit send me this instrument, tool or questionnaire as either a plain text enclosure or attachment to my e-mail address listed above.

Thank you for your prompt and accessible response to this inquiry.

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.