[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Response to Email of June 5, 2014

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 18:50:11 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
To: joe harcz Comcast
Cc: Rodgers, Edward (LARA) ; Luzenski, Sue (LARA) ; Pemble, Mike (LARA) ; Belknap, Katie (LARA) ; Jones, Leamon (LARA) ; Gaston, Diamalyn (LARA) ; McVoy, Shannon (LARA) ; McNeal, Gwen (LARA) ; Neubaum, Marla (LARA) ; Haney, Wilda (LARA) ; Cove, Catherine (LARA) ; Wilborn, Leon (LARA)
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 2:37 PM
Subject: Response to Email of June 5, 2014

Hello Mr. Harcz,

Nothing within the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), MCL 15.231 et seq; the ADA and/or Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act allow an individual requestor to bill an agency for their time.

Carla Miller Haynes

LARA Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (BSBP)

201 N. Washington Square, 2nd Floor

P.O. Box 30652

Lansing, MI  48909

Telephone:  517-373-2063 or Toll-Free 1-800-292-4200

Fax:  517-335-5140

www.michigan.gov/bsbp