[nfbmi-talk] mcrs friday meeting agenda in text

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 02:06:01 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

June 19, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Please listen to the meeting of the Michigan Council for
Rehabilitation Services tomorrow at noon. They will be discussing
reviewing and approving the 2015 State Plan for the Bureau of Services
to Blind Persons.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.