[nfbmi-talk] (no subject)

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:55:26 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

June 24, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Here is an announcement concerning NFB Camp that you may wish to read.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.

Dear Colleagues,

There seems to be some problems with families getting information
about NFB Camp and how to sign up.  Please let all your families
who are bringing children to convention, that they can get the
registration forms on my school web site:
www.mainstreetmontessori.org

There is a tab for NFB Camp.  The forms are not writable, but we will
work on that for next year.  I know we have passed the
deadline, but there is still space... probably because no one has been
able to find the information!

I'd also like to thank: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut,
Delaware, District of Columbia,  Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan,
New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia for making donations
to Camp this year.

Carla McQuillan
President, NFB of Oregon
Executive Director