[nfbmi-talk] notes on exhibit table

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Jun 25 04:51:43 UTC 2014

Like last year, there are 2 center squares of tables in the hall as well
as the two outside rows.
A tables are the far right wall, then the B and C squares, and then the
D wall on the left.
Not sure which side of the C square we'll be on, but maybe it'll be
facing the A T Guys booth d7?
Cya in Orlando.

Best regards,
J.J.