[nfbmi-talk] let's see if this comes through

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:46:51 UTC 2014

On the positive side here, these minutes were produced in an extremely timely fashion and appear to be well done and complete.  We are indeed fortunate to have many good, strong advocates within this body who are working hard to bring some level of accountability and federal compliance to the BSBP. Michigan is indeed fortunate in its Council for Rehabilitation Services, which is recognized as a leader on the National level.  On the less positive side, the Council went on to approve the state plan for the BS for BP, which represents a most unfortunate turn of events. Kudo's go out to Joe harcz, Dave Robinson and Joe Sontag for taking the time and making the effort to speak during the public comment period.

With respect to Ed Rodgers' comments, I note that in my experience one's adversaries will attribute behaviors and tactics to their opponents that they actually employe themselves.