[nfbmi-talk] Birdin by Ear and Beyond in Lansing

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:04:29 UTC 2014

Greetings to all who are ready to get outside and brave the not so trecherous elements. There is still a cold nip in the air and some slip sliding around may still occur, but the fresh air may feel exilerating. Join us this Saturday at Woldumar nature center on Old Lansing Road at 10 a m to envestigate signs of spring and hear which birds are making themselves known with song. Facts from finch families and March migration as well as traveling trails are all on the agenda. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain appreciation for the natural world as we sense nature’s beauty. For more information or help with transportation please call Donna Posont at 313-220-8140. Thanks for supporting our notion that blind people can embrace science in the outdoor as well as indoor classroom and continue to change what it means to be blind in Michigan, Donna Posont