[nfbmi-talk] Fw: ADA Audio Conference Sessions - Special Three-Part Series on Self-Evaluations, Barrier Removal Plans, and Transition Plans

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 10:38:52 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Robin Jones
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:18 AM
Subject: Fw: ADA Audio Conference Sessions - Special Three-Part Series on Self-Evaluations, Barrier Removal Plans, and Transition Plans

Hi Robin,

Am I the only old warrior on this planet who notes this was supposed to have been done more than twentyyears ago and that identified barriers denying program access were to have been removed by no later than July 26, 1995 the fifth anniversary of the ADA?

Now I surmise that those who have not done this including the entire State of Michigan have discriminated en masse, with willful indifference and malicious intent against all PWD with physical and sensory disabilities.