[nfbmi-talk] Voting System Vendor Fair

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Mar 6 21:38:14 UTC 2014

Oh man, I won't be able to do this. It would be great to get some of our
tech-minded members     here to provide some honest feedback. For me, a
new system needs to be responsive to keypresses, provide clear speech,
have the ability to turn off the screen, and a way to increase the
speech rate. Basically, the Automark does just about everything right
and this is the message I would convey. It's unfortunate these machines
aren't being made anymore.
Another consideration is braille display support for the deaf blind,
something the current systems don't offer but I believe some new ones may?
Of course there's other disabilities to consider which are outside the
scope of our organization.

Best regards,
J.J.