[nfbmi-talk] Coordinating Meetings

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 22:27:59 UTC 2014

Sorry Guide dog committee. If you called at the specified time you noticed the boardroom line had another meeting going on. It would be nice if folks would please be courtious enough to let us folks know what's up with other meetings. I did mention that we would have a meeting in there first time a couple of weeks ago. We thaught it was a good time. Obviously it wasn't. Well, we will have to reschedule are meeting.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!